Thursday, March 27, 2008

Work Today

Work today was actually pretty awesome. It was not snowing when I left to go to work, which made my day and then we had a guy from Script-Pro come in and work with us today in case we had any questions to ask him. He was the same guy who came in last time right after all the new Script-Pro equipment was installed. It was awesome to see him again and to be perfectly honest he is kind of cute and if I had courage enough to do so I might flirt with him or talk to him and ask him where he lives and other such things except the only thing I can muster up the courage to do is ask him any questions I may have about the Script-Pro stuff. Today the label paper ran out in the machine I was working on and it was only my second time changing the paper and the first time it was awesome and I did it perfect this time I made a little mistake, and it was kind of embarassing cause Michael the Script-Pro guy came over to see what I did wrong. Though it was nice as well because I got to watch him figure it out which was cool.



Well I really better get to finishing up my last 5 problems of math so that if I have any questions I can ask them before our test tonight.

Later all!

No comments: