So I woke up this morning and went upstairs to have some breakfast and looked outside and it had snowed again. It's March 27 for goodness sake I am ready for the snow to be over. If I didn't have to be to work at 9 it wouldn't be so bad but I'm done with snow for now. It's suppose to be spring and the weather should be becoming more summer like. If it rains no big deal, but I suppose I shouldn't complain about the snow because it snowed for a reason and who am I to complain about it.\
So last night I watched Dan in Real Life. I enjoyed it better the second time.
This is song from Dan in Real Life. The artist who is singing it, wrote all the music that is in the movie specifically for the movie. I think that is awesome!
Well time to get ready for work! Have a fantabulous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment