Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life....in general

So yesterday I worked 9-5. I had quizno's for lunch. It was yummy though almost too spicy. Luckily I had a donut from tasty's for dessert though it wasn't my favorite kind because they were all out. Then I went to my math class where we reviewed for out test on Thursday.

I came home and had a really good salad for dinner. Then I went downstairs to my room and began reading Vienna Prelude which I am going to be reading today as well. I hope to have it done by the time book club is at 12:30. After book club I am going to work on chemistry, english, and math. Most likely in that order because right now chemistry is my least favorite class (which is a scary thought since that is what I have decided to major in). Depending on how well I do in the class I am debating about taking it again but this time not online. Either that or I can just print out all the material again and review it over the summer to keep it fresh in my mind.



I made the mistake of starting to play Sims Castaways on my PS2 the other day and I am really enjoying it and just want to play it all the time. You create your sims characters and then get stranded on an island and you complete certain tasks like building a fire, befriending chimps, building a raft, and finding your shipmates. That's one thing I am looking forward to in the summer is playing video games, reading books, and watching my movies I bought but haven't had a chance to watch yet. I've seen the movies before I bought them but I of course want to watch them again.

Well I'm going to head upstairs and have some breakfast and then come downstairs and read Vienna Prelude. Have a fantabulous day!

No comments: