So sometimes I feel like this Good Charlotte song
and other times I feel like this song.....
or maybe I'd just like to have someone sing this song to me, even though this song is more about a couple getting back together and I haven't been on a real date in over 5 years or something like that. Perhaps even longer. So you can kind of see why as a 28 year old that in some ways I have given up hope of ever having a real date again or having someone fall in love with me or be interested in me again, or at least interested enough to actually do something about it. At this point someone would have to be very interested and let me know somehow that he was interested for anything to actually happen. If I'm interested in a guy I'm going to at least make the effort to talk to him and try to come across to an extent that I am interested in him but if he wants to go on a date with me it's completely up to him. Right now any guys that are in my life are either married or really wanting to be engaged so obviously my choices are quite limited. Though in reality I'm in no rush and to an extent don't even care if I get married in this life. Though I do hope for some man to sweep me off my feet but since I am no longer attending the singles branch and attending a ward where there are no single men chances of me actually meeting someone have been severely reduced even though majority of the men in the branch were too young for me anyway. Right now I am wishing I had someone to hang out with but such is my life as I have made it.
No comments:
Post a Comment